14 Winged Foot Drive
LUXURY POOLSIDE VIEW HOME
WITH SPA-LIKE AMENITIES
14 Winged Foot Drive, Novato
Step into this updated mid-century view home and experience the essence of contemporary indoor-outdoor casual living. Located in the hills of the highly sought after Country Club neighborhood of Southern Novato, this tranquil and recently updated home has something for everyone. A perfect home for everyday modern living and effortless entertaining, it features: four bedrooms including a private master suite with it’s own separate gated patio area and view overlooking the valley; three baths; a living-dining area with a vaulted, exposed beam ceiling large enough to entertain; an eat-in, gourmet kitchen with second fireplace and living area; and oil-rubbed hardwood floors throughout. Enjoy peaceful views of the Bay from the spacious, sun-filled kitchen, or head outside to lounge by the pool and soak in the picturesque views of Ignacio Valley and the Marin Country Club golf course. When it’s time to unwind, relax in the hot tub looking out to the valley or enjoy the soothing calm of the sauna or steam shower.
Healthy, Green Living Amenities
This home has been updated with an eye toward healthy, green living with features such as: an energy- efficient “Cool Roof” (added in 2017); a whole house water filtration system; an upgraded high-efficiency dual zone HVAC, which also includes additional air filtration; and a standing seam metal roof with full-sun exposure for easy installation of solar panels.
This luxury home’s wellness & spa-like amenities include a master bathroom with steam shower and built-in infrared sauna as well as a pool with integrated hot tub. In addition, the organic backyard vegetable garden is teeming with fresh blueberries, tomatoes, artichokes and fruit trees to grace your table.
Upon entering the home, you step into an open and inviting foyer with a view of the living-dining room. The living-dining room boasts a vaulted, exposed-beam and wood-planked ceiling, a floor to ceiling fireplace and dining area that can accommodate a ten-foot table for entertaining. The double glass doors lead to the stone patio terrace for outdoor dining and pool access. Turning to the right from the foyer will lead you into a combined kitchen and family room area perfect for intimate gatherings or everyday family meals and features a large central island, a second fireplace, a bar area with under-counter wine coolers, an informal dining area, and peaceful views of the Bay beyond. This kitchen showcases fine painted wood cabinetry, granite countertops, high-end stainless-steel appliances, and a built-in desk and open-shelves. Doors from the kitchen lead outside to a built-in BBQ gas grill, shaded by a trellis and bordered by a stone wall with butterfly garden and organic blueberries just on the other side.
Continuing straight off the foyer takes you to the main hallway where you’ll find a junior master bedroom that can accommodate a king-size bed and features a full bath en suite as well as views of the pool and valley beyond. Also off the main hallway are two other bedrooms and a full guest bath. At the end of the hall is a serene king-sized master suite with: a roomy, fully customized walk-in closet; a lavish full bath with steam shower and sauna; a laundry room; and two sets of doors leading out to a private terrace or to the pool area.
Outside, the peaceful and private patio, grounds, and gardens provide a relaxing oasis of refined style, including: a lush, level, grassy front yard with mature plantings; an expansive stone patio terrace with built-in BBQ cooking area; room for outdoor dining; a pool and spa hot-tub; raised organic vegetable beds; Meyer lemon and orange trees; and a lovely viewing deck.
Warm and welcoming through and through, this tasteful family home has been well cared-for and is move-in ready. Be the first to view this property in person.
Summary of Features
- Mid-Century, Single-Level Home, Built in 1964
- 2,726 Sq. Ft. Living Space (as per MLS) with 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, 2 Fireplaces
- Sought-after Country Club Neighborhood of Novato
- Sweeping Views of Ignacio Valley, the Country Club Golf Course, and the Bay
- Casual Indoor/Outdoor Living with expansive Patio, a Pool with integrated Hot Tub and Viewing Deck
- Expansive flat yard
- Exposed beam, vaulted living/dining area large enough to accommodate a 10ft dining table for entertaining
- Open Kitchen with Family Room, Fireplace, Island, Bar Area, Built-In Desk, and Dining Area
- Kitchen Features Painted Cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Granite Counters
- Luxurious Master Bedroom Suite with Custom Walk-In Closet, Updated Bath, and access to private Stone Patio Terrace and separate access to the Pool
- Spa-Like Master Bath with Sauna, Steam Shower, and double sinks
- Oil rubbed hardwood floors throughout the home
- Organic vegetable garden currently with blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, lime tree, grapefruit tree, Meyer lemon tree and orange tree
- Additional Junior Master Bedroom with it’s own En Suite Full Bath and sweeping views of the valley
- Built-In Outdoor Gas BBQ (Brick) with Trellis Shaded Cooking Area
- Two-Car Attached Garage
- 17,280 Sq. Ft. Lot (Over 1/3 Acre) (As Per Tax Record)
- Fenced Property with Mature Landscaped Gardens and Grassy Level Front Lawn
- Near Peaceful Open Space Preserves with Trails for Hiking/Biking
- Warm Weather Micro Climate
- Near the Prominent Marin Country Club - A Private, Family-Oriented Golf and Country Club that offers Golf, Tennis, Fitness Classes, Pool, Fine & Casual Dining, and Events
- Friendly-Family Community Offering Healthy Active Lifestyle, Social Events
- Organic flower garden designed to attract monarch butterflies
What We Love About This Home
- Sunsets over the Ignacio Valley
- Spa-Like Amenities in the master suite
- Green updates including cool roof system
- The privacy and serenity of the backyard outdoor spaces
- 2 Separate living/dining areas to serve both everyday needs and times for entertaining
- Watching deer, turkeys, hummingbirds, and other wildlife in the front yard
- Walks through the warm, family-friendly community
Located in the rolling hills and valleys of northern Marin County, Novato is the second-largest community in the county and is home to more than 3,600 acres of open space, making it a haven for hiking and mountain biking. With two public golf courses, a 16,000 square foot skate park and a network of 27 oak-studded parks, there is something for everyone who loves the outdoors. Stafford Lake Park, a 139-acre expanse, is a major attraction for fishing, hiking, biking or day camping and wildlife observers are drawn to Scottsdale Marsh, Deer Island Preserve, Pacheco Pond Wildlife Area, and the 900-acre Olompali State Park located just north of Novato.
Novato also has a proud tradition of community events within the historic Old Town including the Novato Festival of Art, Wine and Music, an annual 4th of July Parade, Nostalgia Days Classic Car Show, the Downtown Farmers’ Market, and a Holiday Tree Lighting. Grant Avenue in downtown Novato has become a destination for shopping and dining while the Vintage Oaks Shopping Center, anchored by Costco and Target and Nordstrom Rack includes more than 50 retail stores/restaurants. In addition, the former Hamilton Field military base was converted to new housing and a business park, which houses cutting-edge biotech companies, digital development companies, the Marin Museum of Contemporary Art, and more than 40 art studios.
Sunday, May 26th from 2 pm - 4 pm
Wednesday, May 22nd from 10 am - 1 pm
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Angelo Cosentino
(415) 298-9171 mobile
Property specialist and listing agent, Angelo Cosentino of Compass, is at the ready to help you find the right fit for your lifestyle and needs. Call (415) 298-9171 from 7am to 7pm, any day of the week.